i have writer's block.
i have officially been staring at this screen for....oh....twelve minutes.
i just love it when i don't have any ideas for brilliant posts. (dripping with sarcasm, if you can't tell.)
and it took me twice as long as it should just to write that, because little buddy keeps pushing the backspace button.
so instead of writing a brilliant, well-thought post, i'm just going to ramble for a bit. in bullets. because bullets are the best.
- it's november 11, and it is veterans day. we should all stop and think about the sacrifices our men and women in uniform (and their families) have made for us, for our country, for our way of life. thank you for your service!
- this morning was fantastic. (there's that sarcasm again....) i got to wake up at 5 am to clean up after the dog, who had at some point during the night gotten sick all over the carpet. in five places. and our carpet is white. needless to say, lots of scrubbing later, i still can't get it all out, and we ran out of carpet cleaner. so later today hubby is going to get some cleaner after work and we'll see if that helps. our dog is sick constantly--she has seen the vet, she has gotten meds, it didn't do anything. vet says she just has a sensitive stomach and responds to stress by getting sick. it's frustrating, how often she is ill.
- i'm in a sour mood again today. (is it obvious?) besides the whole dog sick thing, i'm not really sure why. exhaustion? i'm not sure. but i'm annoyed today.
- i really, really, really could use a GIANT coke and a few HUGE chunks of chocolate. mmmm.....
- on a positive note, it's been raining. and i love the rain. rain is the best.