Wednesday, May 6, 2009

the mommy times

this made me laugh and cheered me up a little.

a friend of my mom (and family), Bettijo (pronounced Betty Joe, in case you were wondering), runs a blog called the mommy times. it's a great blog, full of good stories and helpful tips.

this morning my mom sent me an email and told me i should check out this post. the email said:

Thought you might like to know... you are "infamous". LOL Bettijo emailed me last week and asked for some stories. I shared several, but she posted this on the mommy times. Read it, it'll make you laugh! It's fun to look back! I have to admit, when she said it was sent in by a grandma, I wondered why she sent it to me, I figured it must have been written by her mom. I forget I wear that title now...Have a great day- Love you- Mom


want to find out why i'm "infamous"? you better read this article....it's appropriately called "Babysitter's Worst Nightmare". and i promise it will make you laugh. and think about what angels your children are.

(and the fact that my mother used the term 'LOL' made me laugh even more. ha!)

No comments: