Thursday, May 14, 2009

ouch

i haven't been around much the past few days because i've got a monster migraine. drugs won't touch it. been trying to sleep. hubby took a day and a half off work, yesterday my sister came to help me, and today i had a friend to help. i'm feeling better today, was last night, but now i think my headache is coming back. taking more meds now and hoping that it goes away. bury my head under a pillow to shut out the light, curse the neighbors for thumping the bass on their car stereo, thank god little buddy is taking a nap (he needed it, trust me) and pray for relief.

i think migraines are a slow descent into hell.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Migraines suck,I usualyy get them after a seizure so I can relate to you.I have found the best way to get rid of mine is a two hour nap with a sleep mask on to block out all light.

Vicki Johnson said...

I agree that they SUCK!
I hope you are doing better!
Since you were able to go to church I am sure that you are!