Wednesday, April 7, 2010

march for dimes walk



I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It's easy and secure!

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

If you'd like to make a donation, contact me via comment on this post or by email.

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Thank you!

No comments: