Saturday, February 13, 2010

new layout

so.....i put up a new layout. it's pretty plain compared to the one april did for me awhile ago. i was getting restless...and needed something new. i would have had april do another layout for me but since she's all sorts of loved and popular now i just can't afford her talents. ;)

the picture in my header really spoke to me....the little girl inside of me is trying to be heard, to come out, to be allowed to express her fears, her joys, herself.

i'm not sure if it will stay, i may go back to my old layout. any feedback you have would be great.

another question. if i moved my blog over to wordpress, would you all move over and follow me there? i'm worried about losing readers if i do move, although i think i really like the layouts there better. i've already moved most of my posts over there, i just haven't done anything with it. check it out here if you'd like.

another new thing: on my sidebar i added the new "pages" widget, with links to my story, how to contact me, my surviving life's experiences posts, etc. so feel free to check those out. more will be coming soon.

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

If you are here I follow,you move to wordpress i will follow there,Or you can do what I do have both blogger and word press.

T said...

Have you tried pyzam? They do some pretty cool templates and things. Then you wouldn't have to move to wordpress.

Marj aka Thriver said...

I like this new layout a lot. I liked the one over at Wordpress, too. I think, in general, their layouts are a bit more creative. It doesn't make any difference to me who you end up using full-time. I probably go to Wordpress blogs as often as I visit Blogger blogs.